Associate Professor of Management
Supply Chain and Operations Management
Ph.D. Operations, Technology, and Innovation Management, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School, 2010
M.Sc. Industrial Engineering, Bogaziçi University, Istanbul,2004
B.Sc. Industrial Engineering, Bogaziçi University, Istanbul, 2002
- Esenduran, G., Letizia, P., A. Ovchinnikov (2022). Customization and Returns. Management Science,
- Esenduran, G., J.V. Gray, B. Tan, (2022). A Dynamic Analysis of Supply Chain Risk Management and Extended Payment Terms. Production and Operations Management,
- Esenduran, G., J.A. Hill, and I. Noh (2020). Understanding the Online Resale-Channel Choice for Used Electronics. Production and Operations Management, vol. 29 (5), 1188-1211.
- Esenduran, G., Y. Lin, W. Xiao, and M. Jin (2020). Choice of E-Waste Recycling Standard under Recovery Channel Competition. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, vol. 22 (3), 429- 643.
- Esenduran, G., L.X. Lu, and J.M. Swaminathan (2020). Buyback Pricing of Durable Goods in Dual Distribution Channels. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, forthcoming.
- Esenduran, G., A. Atasu, and L.N. Van Wassenhove (2018). Valuable E-Waste: Implications for Extended Producer Responsibility. IISE Transactions, vol. 51 (4), 382-396.
- Gray, J.V., G. Esenduran, M.J. Rungtusanatham, and K. Skowronski (2017). Why in the World Did They Reshore? Examining Small-to-Medium Sized Manufacturer Decisions. Journal of Operations Management, vol. 49 37-51.
- Esenduran, G., E. Kemahlioglu-Ziya, and J.M. Swaminathan (2017). Impact of Take-Back Regulation on the Remanufacturing Industry,. Production and Operations Management, vol. 26 (5), 924-944.
- Esenduran, G., E. Kemahlioglu-Ziya, and J.M. Swaminathan (2016). Take-Back Legislation: Consequences for Remanufacturing and Environment. Decision Sciences, vol. 47 (2), 219-256.
- Esenduran, G. and E. Kemahlioglu-Ziya (2015). A Comparison of Product Take-Back Compliance Schemes. Production and Operations Management, vol. 24 (1), 71-88.
- Esenduran, G., N.G. Hall, and Z. Liu (2015). Compliance with Environmental Regulation in Project-Based Industries. Naval Research Logistics, vol. 62 (3), 228-247.
- Buxel, H., G. Esenduran, and S. Griffin (2015). Strategic Sustainability: Creating Business Value with Life Cycle Analysis. Business Horizons, vol. 58 (1), 109-122.
- Gray, J.V., K. Skowronski, G. Esenduran, and M.J. Rungtusanatham (2013). The Reshoring Phenomenon: What Supply Chain Academics Ought to Know and Should Do. Journal of Supply Chain Management, vol. 49 (2), 27-33.
- Bilge, U., G. Esenduran, N. Varol, Z. Ozturk, B. Aydin and A. Alp (2006). Multi-Attribute Responsive Dispatching Strategies for Automated Guided Vehicles. International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 100 65-75.
Return policy on customized products
Assistant Professor Gokce Esenduran discusses return policy on customized products
Office: KRAN 521