Associate Professor of Management
Supply Chain and Operations Management
Ph.D. Operations, Technology, and Innovation Management, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School, 2010
M.Sc. Industrial Engineering, Bogaziçi University, Istanbul,2004
B.Sc. Industrial Engineering, Bogaziçi University, Istanbul, 2002
- Esenduran, G., Letizia, P., A. Ovchinnikov (2022). "Customization and Returns." Management Science
- Esenduran, G., J.V. Gray, B. Tan, (2022). "A Dynamic Analysis of Supply Chain Risk Management and Extended Payment Terms." Production and Operations Management
- Esenduran, G., J.A. Hill, and I. Noh (2020). "Understanding the Online Resale-Channel Choice for Used Electronics." Production and Operations Management vol. 29 (5), 1188-1211.
- Esenduran, G., Y. Lin, W. Xiao, and M. Jin (2020). "Choice of E-Waste Recycling Standard under Recovery Channel Competition." Manufacturing and Service Operations Management vol. 22 (3), 429- 643.
- Esenduran, G., L.X. Lu, and J.M. Swaminathan (2020). "Buyback Pricing of Durable Goods in Dual Distribution Channels." Manufacturing and Service Operations Management forthcoming.
- Esenduran, G., A. Atasu, and L.N. Van Wassenhove (2018). "Valuable E-Waste: Implications for Extended Producer Responsibility." IISE Transactions vol. 51 (4), 382-396.
- Gray, J.V., G. Esenduran, M.J. Rungtusanatham, and K. Skowronski (2017). "Why in the World Did They Reshore? Examining Small-to-Medium Sized Manufacturer Decisions." Journal of Operations Management vol. 49 37-51.
- Esenduran, G., E. Kemahlioglu-Ziya, and J.M. Swaminathan (2017). "Impact of Take-Back Regulation on the Remanufacturing Industry," Production and Operations Management vol. 26 (5), 924-944.
- Esenduran, G., E. Kemahlioglu-Ziya, and J.M. Swaminathan (2016). "Take-Back Legislation: Consequences for Remanufacturing and Environment." Decision Sciences vol. 47 (2), 219-256.
- Esenduran, G. and E. Kemahlioglu-Ziya (2015). "A Comparison of Product Take-Back Compliance Schemes." Production and Operations Management vol. 24 (1), 71-88.
- Esenduran, G., N.G. Hall, and Z. Liu (2015). "Compliance with Environmental Regulation in Project-Based Industries." Naval Research Logistics vol. 62 (3), 228-247.
- Buxel, H., G. Esenduran, and S. Griffin (2015). "Strategic Sustainability: Creating Business Value with Life Cycle Analysis." Business Horizons vol. 58 (1), 109-122.
- Gray, J.V., K. Skowronski, G. Esenduran, and M.J. Rungtusanatham (2013). "The Reshoring Phenomenon: What Supply Chain Academics Ought to Know and Should Do." Journal of Supply Chain Management vol. 49 (2), 27-33.
- Bilge, U., G. Esenduran, N. Varol, Z. Ozturk, B. Aydin and A. Alp (2006). "Multi-Attribute Responsive Dispatching Strategies for Automated Guided Vehicles." International Journal of Production Economics vol. 100 65-75.
Return policy on customized products
Assistant Professor Gokce Esenduran discusses return policy on customized products